Why to study in Hawai’i you may ask? Students in Hawai’i are offered unique opportunities to get hands-on experience to advance them in their careers in a world-renowned destination.
Business students have the opportunity to gain work experience with some of the biggest brands in the world; marine scientists will study at the only marine science research center built on a coral reef; conservationists will find unique opportunities to work on highly important projects in the rainforest, the reef, or on an active volcano. The practical hands-on experience and career opportunities Hawai’i has to offer are not to be found elsewhere.
Here are some facts that will trigger your interest to study in this exquisite place:
- Global Village Hawai’i – Ranked as the #3 ESL school in the world in 2017 by Japan Best School Award
- University of Hawai’i- Kapi’olani Community College – Ranked in the top 10 of U.S. Community Colleges by Niche rankings
- Institute of Intensive English – Winner of the Excellence Award 9 years in a row from languagecourse.net
- Hawai’i Pacific University – Ranked as the most diverse private non-profit university in the US
- Cost of Living in Hawai’i – Cheaper than in San Francisco or New York – and Hawai’i is consistently ranked as the Happiest State in the US!